Officers In Attendance: Jason Firewalker, Kat Five Knives, John Foulroberts, Kitty, Kris Cannonfury, William Foulbutler, Cap Jacky, Charles Warmonk, David Goldrage, Richard "Big Rich" Fireskull, Jack Cannonshot, James Badbones, Mark Scurvyfox, Nate (EST), Samuel ("Little Rich"), Thomas Darkskull
By Proxy: Destroyer Maniac
- Mekelle was approved to be promoted to second class officer
- Kevin Ironbeard was approved to be promoted to second class officer
- Sharkbait's training to continue for the next two weeks to account for the lack of a key and less play time availability. Kris Cannonfury and Charles Warmonk will continue as his mentor.
- Discord report: Boss has completed setting up permission for the discord. Kat Five Knives will be in charge of making an application on the guild site for members to use to get an invitation to the guild Discord. Members will be reminded that the requirements are at least two months in the guild AND an account here at our forums as a prerequisite. Also Boss stated that the #nsfw-saltytongues channel will be for the older players and may not be appropriate for younger members.
- William Foulbutler reported on his progress on the online member data base to be used by officers to organize information concerning members. He stated that it is ready to go and will edit the program as we test it and report issues to him. There are several threads on the guild site in which you can report suggestions or problems or you can report it directly to him in Discord.
- It was decided that if a player is wanting to put an alt into the Dark Archive, the member needs to level the pirate to level 10 FIRST to be sure the pirate's weapons quests are not glitched before adding the new pirate to the guild.
- It was decided that a member is limited to a main pirate plus two alts (3 total) who can be in the Dark Archive at any one time (pirates may be swapped out/in at no penalty). Officers may have a main plus 4 alts only (total = 5) in the Dark Archive at any one time. This will conserve space as we travel towards the 500 member limit.
- It was decided we would pursue a guild photo. The guild photo is planned for July 9, 2017 at 6:00 PM Eastern time (5:00 Central, 4:00 Mountain, 3:00 Pacific). This will give members time to plan to be there.
- It was decided to move the time of the officer meeting an hour earlier. Therefore our next officer meeting will be July 9, 2017 at 7:00 Eastern, 6:00 Central, 5:00 Mountain, 4:00 Pacific.
Nomination of New Officers in Training (Veterans)
- James Couch was elected to begin training, to be mentored by Kat Five Knives.
- Johnny Swordparr was elected to begin training, to be mentored by Mark Scurvyfox and Thomas Darkskull.
If there is an ERROR in this report, please PM Kat Five Knives