Jason Firewalker, Kat Five Knives, John Foulroberts, Kate Darkbones, Tobias Sterneaston, Tobias Darkfitte, Red Beard, Richard Fireskull, Jim Hexskull, John Goldloather, Kris Mc Pasta, Nate The Great, Perrault
- An issue was brought forth about the PvP glitch - a ban and NEW rule on the glitch was suggested. Officers vetoed the new rule and ban. (PvP glitch has also been fixed in the latest Test patch notes)
- A topic was discussed on whether or not we should host officer meetings OUTSIDE of the game - for fear of further interruption. The discussion was relegated to the forums.
- An issue was brought forth on enforcing the new looting policy more - Officers will continue to enforce it and warn as necessary.
- Officers discussed the matters of "account sharing" and suggested a new rule - the rule was vetoed.
- An issue was raised on members "back seat moderating" on guild chat - further discussion awaits.
- A discussion was initiated on demoting inactive officers - standard procedure still applies.
- Officers discussed whether or not to allow Trevor back into the guild - the decision is pending after he meets with the First Class Officers.
PETTY OFFICER RESULTS:
Drew - promoted to Officer
Samuel - promoted to Officer
NEW PETTY OFFICERS:
Thomas Darkskull - to be mentored by Jim Hexskull
Charles O'Morrigan/Beastly X - to be mentored by Kate Darkbones
If there is an error or omission with this report, please contact John Foulroberts or Kat Five Knives.