Jason Firewalker, Cougar Bladerage, John Foulroberts, Drew, Jim Hexskull, Richard Fireskull, Kate Wildcastle, Tobias Darkfitte, Mark Edgecastle, Red Beard, Samuel, John Goldloather, Jack Daggerwrecker, Sir Pasta Lot, Perrault, Horatio Stormchaser, Nadia Sorren, Stealthly Cannoneer
- A topic was discussed on the issue with members dismissing Officer warnings without acknowledgement or being rude to officers.
Boss reiterated that when a member breaks a rule it is up to the officer to decide what punishment to issue, whether it is worthy of an official warning, a discussion, or a booting.Officers have discretionary jurisdiction.
- Discussion was brought forth on implementing a new system for watching guild chat - the discussion was relegated to the forums.
- Questions on whether or not a member's required time in the guild for being promoted were subject to change if they were booted, left, etc.
One suggestion was:
- If the member leaves and returns - no time restart.
- If the member is booted and returns - time restarts.
However, an agreement could not be reached so the discussion was relegated to the forums.
- A new "blood list" was created in the officer section to prevent guild membership of pirates who mean to harm/harass our guild or individuals in our guild. Each name will be voted on by the Officers before it is placed on the list.
PETTY OFFICER RESULTS:
Kelby - dropped from training due to inactivity ( this may need to be re-evaluated as she was on vacation and could not play )
NEW PETTY OFFICERS:
Little Plunder - to be mentored by Jim Hexskull.
If you see any errors or omissions in this report, please PM Kat Five Knives